Friday 3 June 2011

Mag and Explosion..not together though- what a weird crossover :P

Hello! Thank you to the people that added me- it's a good incentive to kick my butt into gear and keep working :D
One more piece for the Repo collection. I fell in love the minute i saw Mag- such a tragic story and amazing presence/ voice. This is my little homage based on the 'Chromaggia' scene- those contacts combined with giant lashes much have been so uncomforable :(

And more Nathans. Saw a fantastic photo gallery on DA of big metal-band men throwing their hair around and looking hot. It was very inspiring *saves gallery*
This came from that- he has such presence on stage and i hoped to show some of that. RAWRRR.
A few little things i'm not happy with but never mind. I hope to give the other boys some mini picture love soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment